Know about new fashion trends in wedding dresses
Every woman wants to look good and get impressive complements from others but many of them end up this dream looking at their complexion and the size. But that is not truly fair, dressing correctly and impressively can open doors for impressive comments. Remember that each and every colour is not suitable for every complexion, thus it is advisable to select the colors that gives a glow to your face and enhances your look. Different colours enhance the beauty of different shades like the ladies with fair complexion can opt for almost all the colours but the ones with whitish complexion must opt for turquoise blue, mustard, orange red etc. These colours would enhance their beauty.
If you are stepping forward to purchase your wedding dress then you must consider the colour of your wedding dress as well as your complexion. This will help you to select the best dress for your big day. For finding the perfect colour of your wedding dress you can opt for purchasing online. If your budget is quite restricted then grab Shoppers Stop coupons for cost effective purchases.
Select the new and trendy wedding dresses
Every now and then new trends are evolved in the market, thus if you want to try something new this wedding season then you must know about the latest trends in wedding dresses. If you are not able to find the latest design on traditional stores then you must opt for purchasing your wedding season dresses online. Grab Limeroad coupons for making the purchases within your budget and as per your requirements. Below listed are few of the dresses that you can wear on any of your pre-wedding functions or on your wedding day –
- Fusion gowns – these gowns are perfect fusion of the traditional and the modern style. For a better bridal look you can opt for embroidered or embellished net gown. The dress is perfect for reception as well as cocktail party.
- Floor – length anarkalis – Next on the list are long anarkalis. These are among the trending dresses, best for pre- wedding functions. While purchasing this outfit, ensure that it is made of fabric such as chiffon, georgette etc.
- Neon ghagras – it is one of the best picks for your sangeet or mehendi ceremony. You can pair the Neon ghagra with a choli of pastel colour for getting a modern look. But if you want to stick to the traditional Indian look you can team up your Neon ghagra with a silk choli.
- Jackets – although it might sound strange, but yes you can opt for wearing a jacket with your wedding outfit for adding a modern look to your traditional wear. This one is best for the ladies getting married in winter season as it will help you to beat the chilling whether as well as will add style to your dress. In order to stick to the traditional look you can opt for the ones with bead work, embroidery etc.
- Long choli – it is another thing that is in trend these days. You get a long choli with the usual ghagra.