Upcoming Mobile Phones in India 2018
Upcoming new mobile phones in India for May 2018
With the advancement of technology, there has been an advancement of the features and innovation in the Mobile Phone industry. India has been one interesting country where varieties of brand are operating with their latest pieces, grabbing noteworthy attention.
Given below is a list of Upcoming Smartphones that have instantly been a major hit where still some haven’t been launched and they are even available for pre-order. Mobile Technology has been going through a revolutionary change, all thanks to the residing competition among brands.
Upcoming mobile phones:
- Oneplus 6 – One of the most anticipated smartphones of the current time is one plus 6 probably going to get launched on the month of May 2018. It will be powered by QUALCOMM Snapdragon 845 SoC and also will contain notch in the display. The phone will likely be available in three colors i.e. sandstone white, lava red and midnight black. The internal storage of the phone is non-expandable and it has total 6 GB ram which will help the phone to run smoothly. The phone will also have about 3450 mAh battery for its 6.2-inch display screen which has a resolution of 1080 X 2280 at 402 ppi. It will support face detection and also high dynamic range imaging. It is speculated to boost of dual camera 16 + 20 megapixel and 16-megapixel front camera.
- Huawei P20 Pro – It was launched in March 2018 and runs on android 8.1 OS and is the first phone to have a tri-camera on the back. It is available in three colors i.e. twilight, pink gold, midnight blue, black. It has fingerprint sensor as a primary security and has connectivity of 3G, 4G, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi. It has 6 GB ram and 128 GB internal storage and mali-G72 MP12 graphics processor and also a dual camera of 40 + 20 + 8 megapixel and 24-megapixel front camera.
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 2s – It is going to be launched in April 2018 and will run on android 8 OS. The phone will be available in two colors only i.e. black and white. It has a fingerprint sensor as primary security and has connectivity of 3G, 4G, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi. It has 8 GB ram and 256 GB internal storage which helps the phone to run smoothly with no signs of tag. The phone has a 3400 mAh battery for its 5.99-inch screen and a Fhd display with a resolution of 1080 X 2080. It has a dual camera of 12+12 megapixel and 5-megapixel front camera.
- Motorola Moto G6 – It is expected to get launched in April 2018 and will run on android 8 OS. The phone will be available in more than 3 colors i.e. silver, deep indigo, blush, black and has connectivity of 3G, 4G, Bluetooth, WiFi. It has 3GB ram and 32 GB internal storage and 3000 mAh battery for a 5.7-inch display screen with a resolution of 1080 X 2160 at 424 ppi. It will be powered by QUALCOMM Snapdragon 450 Processor. It has a dual camera of 12 + 5 megapixel and 8-megapixel front camera.
- Nokia 8110 4G – This phone was announced to launch on February 2018 and will run on android 8 OS and is available in two colors – banana yellow and traditional black. It is powered with 1.1 GHz dual core Qualcomm Snapdragon 205 Processor. It has a connectivity of 3G, 4G, Bluetooth and ladies 1500 mAh battery for a 2.4-inch screen with a resolution of 240 X 320 at 163 ppi. It helps the phone to run smoothly because of adreno 304 graphics processor and it has 2-megapixel rear camera.
- Asus Zenfone 5z – It was announced to be launched on February 2018 and us available in colors like mid blue and meteor silk. It has 4 GB ram, 640 internal storage and 33000 mAh battery for its 6.2-inch display screen. It contains dual camera of 12 + NA megapixel and 8-megapixel front camera. It will support face detection and high dynamic range imaging as well. It is powered with Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 Processor.
- Samsung galaxy S9+ – This is the best upcoming mobile phones from Samsung. The phone might have a dual camera at the back. The display screen size will be about 6.2 inch with a resolution of about 2960 X 1440 and SOC will be exynos 9810. It will have 6 GB ram and 64 GB internal storage with a dual camera of 12 + 12 megapixel and 8-megapixel front camera. It also has a battery of 3400 mAh and runs on android 8.0 OS.
Nonetheless some are expensive whereas some are not, but it all depends on what is your budget given the fact it also covers the latest features you would want your brand-new phone to have. So, book in advance and be the first person to grab such amazing pieces.